[OYAN] FW: [oasl-all] OASL Fall Conference - REGISTRATION OPEN NOW!

MAURER Jennifer L * SLO jennifer.maurer at slo.oregon.gov
Tue Jun 4 12:18:04 PDT 2024

Please pardon the cross-posting. Hi, folks. Registration is now open for the OASL Fall Conference, which will be on Saturday, Oct. 5th in Portland. Some school library folks seek to use funds that need to be spent before the end of the current school year to register, so I wanted to pass along this heads up. In line with the theme of #BetterTogether, I encourage public library staff to consider attending, as well. This conference is an excellent professional development and networking opportunity! - Cheers, Jen (Jen Maurer, School Library Consultant, State Library of Oregon, jennifer.maurer at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:jennifer.maurer at slo.oregon.gov>)