[OYAN] Apply for an OYAN scholarship

Mark Richardson MarkR at wccls.org
Fri Mar 8 14:56:37 PST 2024

Hi everyone,

As people consider whether to attend the OLA conference this year, consider applying for an OYAN scholarship for help with attending.

It's simple and we only ask that you report back to us at a meeting or in writing.  We want to help people go to the conference (or other conferences).

The form is available on our website:https://ola.memberclicks.net/assets/OYAN/OYAN_ScholarshipApp2019.pdf

There are many great conference sessions this year for teen services and we want to see many of you there.  We are particularly excited about the great preconference planned with several groups like NAMI who will talk about teen mental health.  Please consider registering for that on Wednesday.

Thanks!

Mark Richardson

Mark Richardson
Teen Services Manager
Pronouns: He/Him/His
[cid:0c7bdc41-8510-4198-85bf-e29d17b094f4]
Cedar Mill Library
1080 NW Saltzman Road

Portland, OR 97229

(503) 644-0043 x 124

Library.CedarMill.org<https://library.cedarmill.org/>

Follow me in the library catalog! CedarMill_MarkR<https://wccls.bibliocommons.com/user_profile/1251989147>

Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/CedarMillLibraries/> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/cedarmilllibrary/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/cedarmilllib/> | Youtube<https://www.youtube.com/user/CedarMillLibrary/> | Podcasts<http://cmclibrary.libsyn.com/>