[OYAN] OLA conference experiences: three varieties for your consideration

OLA Conference Programs olaprograms at olaweb.org
Sat Mar 16 15:45:35 PDT 2024

*(please pardon the cross-post) *

On the fence about attending the 2024 OLA Conference in Salem
<https://oregonlibconference.org/2024/home/registration/>? Check out our
first three  conference "menus". May we suggest:

"*The Policy Wonk*" is an experience for those policy and procedure-minded
folks looking to build strong scaffolding for themselves, their
organizations, and their patrons.

"*The Reader*" is a book-centered schedule for book worms and dragons
alike. If you love collection development, we've got you covered.

"*The Champion*" focuses on creating libraries that embrace and amplify all
its workers, supporters, and patrons. A wide scope of interesting
discussions, presentations, and experiences.

If the attached images are not accessible for you, we're happy to send you
the content as plain text. As a reminder, early bird registration ends on
Friday, March 22. See you there!

Best,

*Taylor Worley* (she/her)
*2024 OLA Conference Programs Chair*
olaprograms at olaweb.org
taylorlgkw at gmail.com & 541-731-7101

   - If I have not responded to your message in three days, please feel
   free to reach out again.
   - I typically check this email Tuesday through Saturday, between 10 a.m.
   and 6 p.m.
   - If any of this information is inaccessible to you, I can provide it in
   another way.