[OYAN] Three more varieties of OLA Conference experience

OLA Conference Programs olaprograms at olaweb.org
Tue Mar 19 13:12:25 PDT 2024

We have curated three more conference experiences for those of you thinking
about or already registered to attend the  2024 OLA Conference in Salem
<https://oregonlibconference.org/2024/home/registration/>. May we present:

"*The Advocate*" is perfect for folks who are looking for ways to improve
the systems and structures that support our profession. Get the pulse of
Oregon libraries' current state of affairs and help us build a better
future for ourselves and others.

"*The Kid at Heart*" is for all you youth librarians out there. A little
storytime, some teen services, grants, summer reading, books, and other
goodies - we've got you covered!

"*The People Person*" is for everyone who comes to conferences for the
networking. Build connections with colleagues, learn from one another, and
find new ways to build community in your organizations, both with staff and
patrons.

We're glad to hear y'all are enjoying our menus! We'll have one more round
of conference experiences later this week, before early bird registration
officially closes on Friday.

As before, if these images are not accessible for you we're happy to
provide the information in plain text.

Very best,

*Taylor Worley* (she/her)
*2024 OLA Conference Programs Chair*
olaprograms at olaweb.org
taylorlgkw at gmail.com & 541-731-7101

   - If I have not responded to your message in three days, please feel
   free to reach out again.
   - I typically check this email Tuesday through Saturday, between 10 a.m.
   and 6 p.m.
   - If any of this information is inaccessible to you, I can provide it in
   another way.