[OYAN] The Final Four (of Conference Experiences)

OLA Conference Programs olaprograms at olaweb.org
Thu Mar 21 12:52:21 PDT 2024

Hi y'all,

Today we have the final four of our conference "menus" for you. We're so
glad you've enjoyed these! There are still many sessions, activities, and
opportunities which have not been highlighted on these menus, so be sure to
check out all the wonderful items on our conference schedule. We hope that
these have helped you explore a few of the many paths you can take to fully
customize this conference for yourself. With that, we present:

"*The Academic*" is an experience centered on academic and school
libraries. Whether you currently work in one of these settings or you are
looking to better support and collaborate with your local educational
institutions, these sessions are for you.

"*The Inspired*" is for everyone who loves leaving a conference with a head
full of ideas and the feeling that anything is possible. Bask in others'
successes and explore ways to raise up your workplace and community.

"*The 451*" is for all of us working for and worried about intellectual
freedom, book banning, and propaganda. Join us for both difficult and
inspiring conversations - we're in this together!

"*The Leader*" is for revolutionary leaders everywhere. Whether you manage
a large team or a single person looks to you for advice, these sessions
explore the myriad ways leaders serve and support their teams.

We'll provide a few more, different conference highlights over the coming
weeks. Please reach out to us with any and all your questions. We're so
excited to see you all in Salem!

Very best,

*Taylor Worley* (she/her)
*2024 OLA Conference Programs Chair*
olaprograms at olaweb.org
taylorlgkw at gmail.com & 541-731-7101

   - If I have not responded to your message in three days, please feel
   free to reach out again.
   - I typically check this email Tuesday through Saturday, between 10 a.m.
   and 6 p.m.
   - If any of this information is inaccessible to you, I can provide it in
   another way.