[PL-Directors] Public Library Director's meeting 11/17/08

MaryKay Dahlgreen dahlgreen_marykay at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Thu Nov 13 16:01:11 PST 2008

Hi-
We are looking forward to seeing a number of you here at the State Library next Monday the 17th.  I have a couple of updates and reminders for you:
1. We are going to be using Café Today as our caterer so if you are paying by check please make your check out to Café Today. Lunch will be $11 each (we're using some of that for the morning snacks) and we will be collecting that before the meeting.  We have ordered lunch for you unless you specifically told me you didn't want lunch.
2. Here is a link to the directions and parking options at OSL: http://www.osl.state.or.us/home/admin/OSLdirections.html  and http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/ParkingOps.shtml
3. meet and greet from 9:30 to 10:30 and meeting from 10:30 to 4:00
4. There are no longer any State Library staff offices on the second floor of the library. Library Development and TBABS are on the first floor and everyone else is on the 3rd floor. We anticipate that the Governor's staff will be moved into the second floor by Monday. The reference/reading room on the second floor is still open from 10:00 until 5:00. You will be  meeting will be in rooms 102 and 103, the large meeting room on the first floor, on your left as you enter the front lobby, down the hall and to the left if you enter from Winter St.

See you Monday.
MK

MaryKay Dahlgreen
Program Manager, Library Development