[PL-Directors] Need Photos of Lawson Inada

Jim Scheppke jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us
Fri Nov 21 10:39:38 PST 2008

Dear Directors: Here is a request from the Oregon Cultural Trust for photos
of Oregon Poet Laureate Lawson Inada.  He has been to many of your
libraries. If you have digital copies of photos that you can share with the
Cultural Trust, that would be great. The Cultural Trust funds the Oregon
Poet Laureate Program and it's important to maintain their strong support.

Thanks. --> Jim