[PL-Directors] Public Library Directors meeting next Monday, October 5th

MaryKay Dahlgreen dahlgreen_marykay at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Mon Sep 28 11:50:51 PDT 2009

We have heard from a number of you that you will be attending the PL Directors meeting next Monday at the State Library. If you have not RSVPed please do so ASAP so I can include you in the lunch order.  The meeting will be held from 9:00 until 3:00 in rooms 102 and 103, the big first floor meeting room. We will be ordering a variety of sack lunches for $ 9.00 each (that includes sandwich, chips, soda and cookie). We will order a variety of sandwiches including veggie, turkey, roast beef and tuna.  If you have already RSVPed I will order a sack lunch for you unless I hear from you by the end of the day on Thursday. Since we will be collecting the money and paying the caterer at the time I really need to know how many lunches to order.  The State Library will provide coffee, tea and juice in the morning.

Directions to the State Library and a parking information are at: http://www.osl.state.or.us/home/admin/OSLdirections.html  If you plan on using the parking meters please bring quarters.

There will be a no-host breakfast from 8:00 to 9:00 at the Cafe Today in the basement of the Capitol Building and a no-host dinner at Saigon Restaurant after the meeting (more details from Andy at the meeting)

Please let me know if you have questions or concerns.
MK

MaryKay Dahlgreen
Library Development Program Manager
Oregon State Library