[PL-Directors] message from Baker County Library

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Thu Jul 22 11:37:56 PDT 2010

A message from Baker County Library was approved to be sent to the PL Directors list this morning by mistake by Library Development staff. The PL Directors list is for use by the State Library to post announcements from the State Library. We have created a list for the use of public library directors, at their request, for the type of discussion that Baker County is interested in.  You are all subscribed to that list as well, OR-PLDirectors. I will repost the Baker County Library message to OR-PLDirectors  and you can respond to the question on that list serv, or-pldirectors at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:or-pldirectors at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>
 My apologies for the confusion.
MaryKay

MaryKay Dahlgreen
Library Development Program Manager