[PL-Directors] Oregon Historical Society

Jim Scheppke jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us
Fri Mar 26 11:58:53 PDT 2010

Dear Colleagues:
Some of you have been concerned about the situation with the Oregon
Historical Society Research Library. I received the attached message from
OHS Executive Director George Vogt a few days ago. I suggested to George
that I might share it with the library community and he agreed that this
would be a good idea. Please read the attachment if you are interested.

Jim Scheppke, State Librarian
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE
Salem, OR 97301
503-378-4367
(fax) 503-585-8059
jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us

Go Green, Keep it on screen - think before you print.