[PL-Directors] FW: NEWS RELEASE: Statement by Governor Kulongoski on December Revenue Forecast

Jim Scheppke jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us
Fri Nov 19 10:03:42 PST 2010

Dear Directors: I am pleased to report that the latest state revenue forecast released this morning is up a bit from the last one. That means we should not have to consider more cuts to General Fund programs like the Ready to Read Grant program and TBABS in this biennium. That’s a relief!

Unfortunately the revenue forecast for the next biennium us down again, but we can worry about that another day.

Here is what the Governor had to say about it. Let me know if you have any questions. --> Jim