[PL-Directors] Stars of public library statistics

Ann Reed ann.reed at state.or.us
Thu Sep 2 13:30:56 PDT 2010

As you know, the public library statistics collection for the fiscal year 2009-2010 is now underway and will be finishing October 1!

Please use the URL - collect.btol.com to log into Bibliostat.

So many of us use data to compare libraries, check salary rates, report on the impact of ready to read funds, etc., so we'd like to acknowledge those community-minded libraries so far!

Submission is complete once a library has answered any edit checks and clicked the submit button under a tab on the status menu. The new interface or URL may have thrown some of you off your stride.  If your library should be on this list and isn't, contact me and we'll walk through those very last steps.

If you are still working on your survey, help is available!! Try the new FAQ at http://libdev.plinkit.org/faqs-for-state-statistical-reports.  Call or email early and often!  Training by phone or in person is available!   Call now - 503-378-5027 and ask for Ann.  Just pick up that phone and call!!

A special acknowledgement goes to libraries performing way above the call of duty.  For getting data reports submitted before 7/31/10 a diamond award goes to:
[diamond star.jpg]
Lane Library District

Seaside Public Library

Ukiah Public Library

Wallowa County Library

The platinum star for stellar early filing of statistics before Sept. 1 goes to:
[platninum star.jpg]
Agness Library District

Bandon Public Library

Brownsville Community Library

Enterprise City Library

Hermiston Public Library

Hood River County Library

Jefferson County Library

Joseph City Library

Ledding Library

Stanfield Public Library

Umatilla County Special Library District

Vernonia Public Library

Wallowa Public Library

Weston Public Library

The gold star award for filers by the deadline so far.....
[gold star 3.gif]
Chetco Community Public Library

Milton-Freewater Public Library

Molalla Public Library

Wilsonville Public Library

Congratulations to all who have finished!  If your library needs an extension, please contact me by September 20.

Call early, call often!

Ann Reed

Ann Reed, Federal Programs Coordinator
Library Development Services