[PL-Directors] FW: Kill A Watts Go Statewide in Libraries

Jim Scheppke jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us
Fri Sep 10 08:29:53 PDT 2010

Dear Directors:
We are getting some good publicity on our Check Out Energy Savings program with Energy Trust of Oregon. Here is a wonderful segment that ran on KGW yesterday and is available on their website. For those of you who are participating, you might think about trying to link to the video from your website, if you can.

http://www.kgw.com/lifestyle/New-tool-allows-you-to-check-out-energy-savings-102575809.html

My thanks to the 54 libraries that are participating in the initial round of this project. Eventually we will be circling back to see if more of you would like to participate.

Jim Scheppke, State Librarian
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE
Salem, OR 97301
503-378-4367
(fax) 503-585-8059
jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us

[cid:3366952193_126155]Go Green, Keep it on screen - think before you print.