[PL-Directors] DOJ Investigation Update

Jim Scheppke jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us
Mon Sep 19 10:51:17 PDT 2011

Dear Directors:
I checked with my contact at the Oregon Department of Justice about their investigation of Thrift Recycling Management and Reading Tree. My contact, Fiona Harpster, indicated that the investigation was still ongoing. She asked that if any of you have updates or recent experiences, she would like to hear about them. Her email address is <fiona.harpster at state.or.us>.

If you send an email to Fiona, I would appreciate being copied on your message.

Thanks Directors.

Jim Scheppke, State Librarian
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE
Salem, OR 97301
503-378-4367
(fax) 503-585-8059
jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us

[cid:3399274259_607129]Go Green, Keep it on screen - think before you print.