[PL-Directors] Apply now for $3000 youth collections grant from the State Library

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Fri Jun 1 09:20:54 PDT 2018

Hello directors,

As you get ready to launch your awesome summer reading programs, we want to let you know that if you have 10 minutes to answer 6 questions, you are eligible for a $3000 grant to fund youth collections in your library. We know you are very busy this time of year. We hope you still consider applying (did I mention it's only 6 questions?) to support your youngest readers (or teens!) with this grant. You can access the application and more information here<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/Pages/grantmainalt.aspx>. Please let me or my colleague Ross know if you have any questions.

Happy first day of June,

Greta B

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant