[PL-Directors] From PLA: Register for PLDS Virtual Town Hall

Ross Fuqua Ross.Fuqua at state.or.us
Sat Sep 7 11:44:40 PDT 2019

Hello public library directors!

PLA will be hosting two virtual town hall-style meetings this month to gather feedback about PLA's Public Library Data Service (PLDS). If you have thoughts to share, please consider registering one of these sessions. I plan to attend the one on September 25. More info is below!

Ross Fuqua
Data & Federal Programs Consultant
503-378-5027 | oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>