[PL-Directors] Governor announcing new indoor mask requirements

NIELSEN Buzzy * SLO Buzzy.NIELSEN at slo.oregon.gov
Tue Aug 10 17:20:59 PDT 2021

Library directors,

In case you hadn't heard, I wanted to make you aware that Governor Brown will be announcing new indoor face covering requirement statewide, including for vaccinated individuals. More information about it will be coming at a press conference on Wednesday, August 11. Here's an article with more information:

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2021/08/oregon-to-resume-statewide-indoor-mask-mandate-gov-kate-brown-says.html

We will update the current COVID-19 guidance for libraries<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/ld.php?content_id=62231881> as soon as we get details on the new requirements. In the meantime, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Stay safe, stay healthy,

Buzzy Nielsen, MPP, MSI (he/him/his)
Program Manager, Library Support & Development Services
State Library of Oregon
buzzy.nielsen at slo.oregon.gov | 971-375-3486
www.oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[cid:image001.png at 01D78E0C.15277C60]<https://www.northwestdigitalheritage.org/>  [cid:image002.png at 01D78E0C.15277C60] <http://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>