[PL-Directors] New Youth staff? Send them to Children's Services Fundamentals!

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Thu Aug 12 14:51:42 PDT 2021

Hello directors,

We are pleased to offer a great opportunity for your new staff! If you have a staff member who's started recently, consider this Children's Services Fundamentals<https://infopeople.org/civicrm/event/info?id=921&reset=1> class from Infopeople covering youth services basics. The State Library will register and pay for up to 15 Oregon library staff members to attend. It runs virtually from September 22nd to October 19th. The course requires approximately 2.5 hours of time per week, for a total of 10 hours. You can have staff apply with this quick form<https://www.cognitoforms.com/StateLibraryOfOregon/ApplyToAttendChildrensServicesFundamentalsCourseSeptOct2021>.

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[Title: State Library of Oregon]