[PL-Directors] Status of libraries during COVID

NIELSEN Buzzy * SLO Buzzy.NIELSEN at slo.oregon.gov
Tue Jan 19 14:36:26 PST 2021

Hi everyone,

Thank you to all of the libraries who have already completed the survey below. It's most appreciated! I wanted to share a presentation to the State Library Board during their meeting last week on the results thus far. The data in the presentation is as of January 14, 2021. It gives a good snapshot in time on how libraries have responded to the pandemic.

  *   Library Status during COVID-19<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/ld.php?content_id=59445720>

If any of libraries haven't completed the survey, please do! I'm going to send out periodic requests for updates, too, so that we can get a sense for how services are changing.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Cheers!

Buzzy Nielsen, MPP, MSI
Program Manager, Library Support & Development Services
State Library of Oregon
Pronouns: he/him/his
NEW! buzzy.nielsen at slo.oregon.gov | 971-375-3486 | www.oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>