[PL-Directors] 2021 Oregon Public Library Stats Snapshot and 2022 "Meta-Survey" results

FUQUA Ross * SLO Ross.FUQUA at slo.oregon.gov
Wed Mar 16 09:06:50 PDT 2022

Hello again,

The 2021 Oregon Public Library Snapshot I released yesterday had an issue with how the total expenditures figure was being calculated (I had mistakenly included salary expenditures twice).
This has now been corrected. My apologies for any confusion this may have caused - and thanks to Jeff Weiss at Scappoose and Peter Leonard at Cedar Mill for catching this error!:

https://public.tableau.com/app/profile/statelibraryoforegon/viz/2021OregonPublicLibrarySnapshot/2021Snapshot

Ross Fuqua, MA, MLIS (he/him)
Data & Digital Projects Consultant
State Library of Oregon