[R2R-OR] 2010-2011 Ready to Read final reports due Thursday 12/1

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Mon Nov 28 09:08:45 PST 2011

As you know, the 2010-2011 Ready to Read final reports due this Thursday (December 1).  Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. I will be available most of the day today and tomorrow.  However, on Wednesday and Thursday I will be in meetings most of the time.

If you can't get a hold of me and you have questions about...

*         Whether or not the State Library has received your report and other things related delivery and receipt, please contact Ferol Weyand at 503-378-2525 or ferol.weyand at state.or.us<mailto:ferol.weyand at state.or.us>.

*         How to report on your project or budget, please contact MaryKay Dahlgreen at 503-378-5012 or marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us<mailto:marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us>.

The final report forms are attached or you can download them from: http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/youthsvcs/aboutready.shtml#Forms

Thank you,
Katie Anderson