[R2R-OR] Governor's Recommended Budget and Ready to Read

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Fri Dec 7 08:25:28 PST 2012

Hello! Below is the email the State Librarian sent all public library directors yesterday regarding Ready to Read Grant funding for the 2013-2014 budget. After the State Librarian shares the projected Ready to Read grants for 2013-14 with directors, then I will forward that out on this listserv as well so you will have the numbers you need to plan ahead.

Thank you,
Katie