[R2R-OR] Summer Reading: Images for your website to link to FREE StarWalk eBooks for kids

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Fri Jun 20 16:00:00 PDT 2014

Hi! Last week I sent out an email on the kids-lib, OYAN, and Libs-Or email discussion lists about the Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP) national partners. One of those partners is StarWalk which is providing CSLP member libraries free access to 500 eBooks for kids this summer. Attached are some graphics and a poster for those of you who would like to link to StarWalk’s free eBooks from your library’s website this summer. Below is the email I receive from CSLP that includes a little more information.

If you have any questions, please contact StarWalk directly via this webpage http://starwalkkids.com/about-us/contact-us.html.

I’m emailing this info via the R2R list because all of you are at CSLP member libraries, but not everyone on the other email lists are CSLP member so they do not have permission to use the attached graphics.

[Fizz Boom Read][Girlandcloud]
Summer Reading 2014 at Oregon libraries<http://libdir.osl.state.or.us/>!
Find a summer food site<http://www.summerfoodoregon.org/>.