[R2R-OR] How do I know when the State Library receives my grant application?

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Fri Jun 27 16:31:10 PDT 2014

Ferol Weyand (ferol.weyand at state.or.us<mailto:ferol.weyand at state.or.us>) will send an email with the subject line "Your Library's Name R2R grant application received EOM" to the library director and key contact listed on your 2014-2015 Ready to Read Grant application when we receive it. There will be no body to the email, just the subject confirming we received your application.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Katie

[Fizz Boom Read][Girlandcloud]