[R2R-OR] Wednesday August 19th Link to register for Supporting Students and Families this Fall with State Library Electronic Resources - August 25th and September 1st

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Wed Aug 19 08:41:15 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

Yesterday's office hours<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus/youthsvcs> continued to bring up the topic of how we're reaching out to our schools and planning to support families and educators this fall as many move to new ways of starting school.  We'd like to share some state library electronic resources and will shift for the next two weeks' office hours. My colleague Jen Maurer will share resources any library staff can use to support K-12 learners. Please see info below and register. If you can't make this time, we'll record the sessions.

Do you have questions about what OSLIS<https://www.oslis.org/> is and offers, and about how to navigate the website? Are you familiar with the resources available to support Gale K-12 users? Wondering how to support schools during distance learning? Get some answers and ideas during the OSLIS and K-12 Gale overviews with Jen Maurer, School Library Consultant. Each session will be recorded.

OSLIS Highlights for Supporting K-12 Students and Families => August 25th at noon - Register here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0kf-GrrjwpGNAXznJW4gSO40Ev99vTHlEE
Gale Highlights for Supporting K-12 Students and Families => September 1st at noon -Register Here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0tduqgpjktHNBIO92xR61uwzs1-LqV0TyN

Have a good Wednesday,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image002.png at 01D67604.EA045EB0]