[R2R-OR] Ready to Read Grant Amounts

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Thu Aug 20 14:31:32 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

You may remember we originally asked you all to plan for 80% of your Ready to Read grant amounts. We are happy to report the special session held earlier this month did not result in budget cuts to Ready to Read amounts. Libraries will be able to plan for the full amount. I've updated the proposed grant amounts and you can access them here:  https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/readytoreadgrant/applicationguidelines#s-lg-box-21921234

What does this mean?

*        If you've already submitted a Ready to Read application, great! Don't worry about changing it right now.

*        If you haven't submitted your application yet, please use the final amount listed at the link above.

For folks new to this process, there is always a bit of wigglyness with these amounts, depending on if some libraries don't complete an application. Final amounts will be released after all applications are completed and the State Library Board has approved them in November. We appreciate this can be confusing for those of you who get over $1000, as the amount often varies a bit. Thanks for your patience with us and with this process!

Best,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image002.png at 01D676FF.04DE1690]