[R2R-OR] Monday, June 8th Link to Sesame Street Racism Town Hall

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Mon Jun 8 14:44:52 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

In case you didn't have a chance to watch this weekend, Saturday's Sesame Street Town Hall<https://www.sesameworkshop.org/press-room/press-releases/coming-together-standing-racism-cnnsesame-street-town-hall-kids-and> offered great content for kids and caregivers and all of us - My 2 year old twin nieces especially loved Abby's story, she's their favorite character. I hope you have a chance to share or watch with kids who are important to you, even if you're watching in different places because of the public health emergency.

If you'd like to meet up virtually tomorrow, I'll be hosting office hours at noon at this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88398149898

You can also call in using: 1-408-638-0968, the meeting ID is: 88398149898

Best,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image003.png at 01D63DA3.97FD93F0]