[R2R-OR] 2023 Ready to Read Payments

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Dec 23 08:24:12 PST 2022

Hello everyone from the ice sheets of Salem,

I hope you all are staying safe and warm in your communities! We wanted to let you know we're experiencing delays processing the 2023 Ready to Read payments. We typically receive the checks at the State Library and are able to mail them out from here, but we have not received them yet so have nothing to mail! We sincerely apologize for this delay. We hope to rectify this as soon as we can but with the holidays, we don't anticipate mailing out before the 1st of the year. We will definitely let you know via email as soon as we do mail them or as soon as we know the direct deposit information has been processed.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[Title: State Library of Oregon]