[R2R-OR] Friday December 23rd Shoutout

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Dec 23 09:09:24 PST 2022

Hello everyone,

I hope you are staying cozy and warm wherever you are today - ice sheets have descended over here and it's looking a lot like the Midwest! One of my co-workers is playing ice hockey in their driveway this morning, and kids are currently sliding up and down the middle of my block.

Today's shoutout goes to Forest Grove's new teen space<https://www.forestgrovenewstimes.com/news/forest-grove-city-library-opens-new-teen-space/article_c6152ab2-80cd-11ed-9452-5746af40212a.html> - for the space but also for evolving to meet the needs of where our families are at right now.  It's been such a tough few years but I continue to be bowled over by all of your creativity, compassion, and willingness to grow to better serve your communities. Thanks for all the work you've done this year - we sincerely appreciate you over here. I hope the last week of the year is full of joy and people you care about - looking forward to working with you all in 2023!

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[Title: State Library of Oregon]