[R2R-OR] Friday, September 16th Shoutout

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Sep 16 10:47:46 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,

We made it to another Friday! The turkeys have joined us<https://www.facebook.com/LebanonOregonLibrary/posts/pfbid02YPsgP3ZMq55WSmA4e13sjDGzfiqkNiFmSZGDtRyz8WG6XafEzq7YHnSB14cFUBcEl>. 😊 This is a shoutout for keeping your sense of humor and grace as we continue to navigate back to new normals of fall programming, school outreach, and continuing library services for kids and teens. I noticed this week Yoncalla is inviting community members to share their thoughts about library services over a meal<https://kqennewsradio.com/2022/09/12/yoncalla-public-library-hosting-food-for-your-thoughts/>. What a great way to get community feedback and invite folks into the library!

Last week I sent out the Summer Reading Statistics survey to all libraries, to the summer reading contact I have. I know we haven’t caught every update for that list. If your library didn’t receive it, please let me know who the contact person should be and I’ll make sure you get it.

Have a good weekend!

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[Title: State Library of Oregon]