[R2R-OR] 2023 Ready to Read Checks Deposited or Mailed

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Wed Jan 4 14:16:47 PST 2023

Hello everyone,

Happy New Year! I hope you are enjoying the first week of 2023. We wanted to let you know we received 2023 Ready to Read checks at the State Library yesterday morning. They are in the mail to you now. If your library has Direct Deposit, it should have been deposited, please check with your finance staff or department at the end of this week.

Thanks for your patience this year as we navigate working through other agencies to get these out! We look forward to your Ready to Read work in 2023.

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[Title: State Library of Oregon]