[R2R-OR] Friday, January 6th Shoutout & Summer Reading Meetup next Tuesday

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Jan 6 13:33:02 PST 2023

Hello everyone,

Happy New Year! Wherever this first week of 2023 finds you, I hope you are well. I wanted to send the first of 2023's shoutouts to Hood River -  for checking in with their community about early literacy services<https://www.facebook.com/hoodriverlibs/posts/pfbid029i4gVS9aUkQ1pxydHApPhaVJKTBmVvfHekq9gc6mMhxZffZQtGwmRC34ojMdA2sdl>, and responding to what their community asked for. It feels like a good time to reflect on what's working well at the moment and what could be shifted or changed. Thanks to all of you for doing that type of community relationship-building.

I also want to extend an invitation to our 2nd Summer Reading meetup next Tuesday at noon - Last month we heard great ideas for Programming, this time around we'll be focusing on School and Community outreach. Please feel free to forward this on to any staff you think would like to attend, all are welcome. Zoom info below.

Topic: Summer Reading Meetup
Time: Jan 10, 2023 12:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3170707432

Meeting ID: 317 070 7432
One tap mobile
+14086380968,,3170707432# US (San Jose)
+16694449171,,3170707432# US

Dial by your location
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 317 070 7432
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcamfQwILE

Have a great weekend!

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[Title: State Library of Oregon]