[Reading-For-Healthy-Families] RFHF clarifying questions

Joann Contini joanncontini at comcast.net
Tue Nov 25 13:35:12 PST 2008

 Listed below are two questions and their answers regarding reporting on the
NPC FSW's report form

1.)   If we use the RFHF curriculum with more than our 15 families, should
we fill out an NPC form for every family, or just the required 15?

 Yes, please fill out a form for any family over the 15 families you present
the curriculum to. This will allow us to track how many additional families
the curriculum was presented to. We will ask for feedback from staff at the
end of the year to get an idea whether this extra work is terribly time
consuming or not, but for now, we'd like to have the information.

2.)   Also, on the NPC form, it asked if the children's book giveaway was
done this month.  Is this marked only if we gave the books that we received
at the training, or for any visit that we bring a book?

 You can mark it for any book you give the family during the months you work
with them. The first time you record it, we will assume it's the giveaway
book, and subsequent times you mark it for the same family, we will assume
its additional books that your program has located/leveraged for these
families.

 Please let us know if you have any additional questions as you implement
the RFHF program.

Joann