[Reading-For-Healthy-Families] RFHF: giveaway book ideas needed

Katie Anderson anderson_katie at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Thu May 21 08:44:46 PDT 2009

Hello!  RFHF is starting to plan for next year.  From your feedback we learned that we need to make some changes among the books you giveaway to the 15 families.  You recommend that we provide more books for children 0-3 years old, more Spanish language/culture books, and touch-and-feel or lift-the-flap books.  I would love to hear what books you recommend we purchase for the giveaway books next year.  Also, if there are any books you gave away this year that you think would be a big hit next year let us know so we purchase them again!

If you would like to recommend giveaway books please email me the title, author, and a link to where it can be purchased online (like amazon.com).  Also, books must be $7 or less.  Please send me your recommendations by Monday, June 8th.

For example:

Este No Es Mi Gatito/That's Not My Kitten by Fiona Watt at http://www.amazon.com/Este-Gatito-Thats-Not-Kitten/dp/0746045131/ref=pd_sim_b_10

Thank you,
Katie