[Reading-For-Healthy-Families] RFHF: Special Topics now on the website!

Katie Anderson anderson_katie at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Thu May 21 13:41:24 PDT 2009

Hello! The Special Topics presentations are now on the RFHF website at http://oregon.gov/OSL/LD/youthsvcs/rfhf.special.topics.shtml.  Here you will find the PowerPoint presentations, handouts, book recommendations, and links to other websites for more information on that topic.  Under "Working with Parents" you will also find the list of ideas to try to make a connection with parents that you developed in your cohort.

As most of you know, I've been having a difficult time posting PowerPoints onto the website.  I found a temporary work-around so that they are now available, but they have been converted to pdf files.  When you click on the presentation to view it, it will appear sideways. To view it correctly you will need to either print it out (it will print correctly) or save it to your computer.  When you open the saved copy on your computer you can go to "View" on the top toolbar, go to "Rotate View", and then select "Clockwise".  Thank you for your patience with this!

Katie Anderson

katie.anderson at state.or.us, 503-378-2528