[Reading-For-Healthy-Families] Vietnamese parent-child early literacy activities

Katie Anderson anderson_katie at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Thu Oct 1 10:03:35 PDT 2009

Hello!  The Washington Learning System has translated their On-the-Go early literacy activities for parents and children into Vietnamese.  These make excellent handout at storytimes and other events or programs.

RFHF Participants:  These are the point-of-contact materials you received at the training.

Enjoy,
Katie

               katie.anderson at state.or.us, 503-378-2528
  _____