[Self-Management_OR] SMRC releases NEW revised Cancer: Thriving & Surviving Manuals

LiveHealthyOR LiveHealthyOR at comagine.org
Tue Dec 13 10:12:37 PST 2022

From: smrc-announce <smrc-announce at selfmanagementresource.com>
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2022 3:31 PM
Subject: [SMRC Trainers] MUST READ: New, revised Cancer: Thriving and Surviving Manuals

The Cancer: Thriving and Surviving program has been revised!  The revisions are minor, and update training is not required.  Changes from CDSMP 2020 were incorporated; these are:

  1.  Session 2, Feedback and Problem-Solving are now separate activities
  2.  Session 3, Managing Pain content is updated
  3.  Session 4, Healthy Eating content is updated to include the quiz
  4.  Session 5, Worst-Case Thinking replaces Positive Thinking.

All the manuals and materials you will need for both virtual and in-person workshops and trainings are on your member portal for download.

Virtual format available:

  *   Leader’s Manual (only available to organizations’ contacts in our licensing database)
  *   Workshop Slides (only available to organizations’ contacts in our licensing database)
  *   Leader’s Manual – watermarked
  *   Workshop Overview and Homework Handout
  *   Cross-Training Manual
  *   Cross-Training Slides
  *   Cross-Training Handouts
  *   Cross-Training Practice Teaching Assignments with Checklists (individual files for emailing)
  *   Master Trainer’s Manual
  *   Leader Training Slides
  *   Leader Training Practice Teaching Assignments with Checklists (individual files for emailing)
  *   Leader Training Handouts

In-Person format available:

  *   Leader’s Manual (only available to organizations’ contacts in our licensing database)
  *   Leader’s Manual – watermarked
  *   Workshop Overview and Homework Handout
  *   Cross-Training Manual
  *   Cross-Training Handouts
  *   Cross-Training Practice Teaching Assignments and Checklists
  *   Master Trainer’s Manual
  *   Leader Training Practice Teaching Assignments and Checklists
  *   Leader Training Handouts

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, business sensitive, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable laws and regulations. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender and delete all copies. Thank you.