[Sora] Summer Event - July 21st - Save the Date!

CHAPMAN Tasha L * DCBS Tasha.L.Chapman at oregon.gov
Wed Jun 22 09:35:20 PDT 2016

Hello all!

The State of Oregon Research Academy is pleased to announce our 2nd annual Summer Networking Mixer!  Save the date for July 21st and join us in the Speakeasy at Archive Coffee & Bar for the opportunity to get to know other data geeks such as yourself.

Break from the agency silos!
Meet your fellow analysts!
Free the data!

We're also looking for one or two people who would be willing to present at our networking mixer.  The setting is more informal than our usual events, so here's what we had in mind:

*         Something brief. (20 mins. or less)

*         Something casual.  The room will be set-up more like a coffee house, less like a classroom, and there will not be a computer or projector set-up.

*         Something interactive.  A typical presentation is great.  A moderated group discussion or a panel is even better.

If you are interested, send an e-mail to Tasha.L.Chapman at oregon.gov<mailto:Tasha.L.Chapman at oregon.gov>

See you all in July!

Tasha Chapman
2016 Chair