[Sora] Brief Survey - US Census Workshop Scheduled For Sept. 27 at the State Library

Jerry Curry jerry.w.curry at state.or.us
Mon Jun 27 14:02:25 PDT 2016

Hello all,

The State Library will once again, in cooperation with the Portland State University Population Research Center, be hosting 2 workshops conducted by US Census Bureau staff.

These workshops will be held on September 27th here at the State Library.  Time & room number TBD.

Census Bureau & PSU staff have provided us with 10 possible workshop topics.   My colleague, Alice LaViolette, has constructed a brief survey to collect data regarding which workshop topics would be of the highest demand.

The survey is available at:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CensusWorkshops

I'll leave the survey open until  Friday, July 8 at "close of business".

Many thanks for your time and for your opinion.
Regards,
-Jerry

Jerry Curry
Reference Librarian
Oregon State Library
Salem, OR

jerry.w.curry at state.or.us<mailto:jerry.w.curry at state.or.us>
503-378-5008

Check out our databases & resources or
request a presentation to your work group.
http://library.state.or.us