[Sora] Followup: Any bloggers out there?

SRINIVASAN Kate * HCS Kate.Srinivasan at oregon.gov
Wed Jun 12 08:27:00 PDT 2019

Thanks so much for sharing Antonio.

This sparks my interest in what Tableau sites may have some SORA members work on it. Our OHCS site is:

https://public.tableau.com/profile/oregon.housing.and.community.services#!/

There's not much there now and some of it is older, but we'll be adding to it a LOT this year and ramping it up. I'd love to see what other agencies are working in Tableau, and possibly even get a Tableau User Group event going down here in Salem. Let me know if you're interested; I'm meeting with a Tableau rep June 19th and will discuss the idea.

Thank you,

Kate Srinivasan
Research Analyst