[Sora] Job Opportunity - Business Intelligence (BI) Architect - Oregon Lottery

McKay, Daniel.S Daniel.S.McKay at state.or.us
Mon Jun 17 09:31:51 PDT 2019

Hello! The Oregon Lottery has a new job posting for a Business Intelligence (BI) Architect on its Research and Analytics team that might be of interest to some of you. Below I've included some information about the Lottery and the role. See the job-site link for more information!
About us:
The Oregon State Lottery is modernizing its technology, processes and gaming offers to better meet the needs of a digital world. We are looking for motivated talent to strengthen our data-driven culture to guide better decision-making across the enterprise.
About the Department:
The Oregon Lottery's Research & Analytics (R&A) Team serves as a center of excellence for promoting data-driven decision making throughout the organization. As business consultants and partners to the enterprise, we integrate BI, advanced analytics, market research and market intelligence into program discovery, development, and ongoing performance management. We partner closely with IT to lead the agency's Enterprise Information Management (EIM) program to ensure data governance, sound information architecture, data quality, and distributed access to business intelligence. This is a highly collaborative environment and we aim to provide relevant recommendations.

About the Role:
The Business Intelligence (BI) Architect will partner with business leaders, data stewards and end-users to help establish a data-driven culture in the development of the Lottery's Information Architecture. The BI Architect will inform and support industry best practices and technology solutions in the context of Information Architecture, analytics, and data governance. The BI Architect will collaborate with the R&A Business Intelligence Supervisor to confirm business intelligence requirements across the agency; identify opportunities to improve data access, integration, and storage; develop the agency's Information Architecture road map as part of the Lottery's Enterprise Information Management Committee; and maintain/evolve enterprise standards ensuring data uniformity, stewardship, semantic consistency, privacy, security, accuracy, and value. You will report to the Lottery's Business Intelligence Supervisor, working in partnership with IT and business leaders to create data strategies, architectures and technical plans aligned with Oregon State Lottery's business strategies and goals.

For more information and to apply visit our careers website http://www.oregonlottery.org/jobs/
After reading the announcement if you have any questions about the role or would like to chat and learn more please reach out to Holly Giesbrecht (503-540-1311).

Daniel McKay
Strategic Sourcing Program Manager| Oregon Lottery(r)
Desk: 503-540-2016
Cell: 971-719-6170
www.oregonlottery.org<http://www.oregonlottery.org/>
[cid:image001.png at 01D3B165.29223FC0]