[Sora] Join us every month for Data Happy Happy Hour!

CHAPMAN Tasha L * DCBS Tasha.L.Chapman at oregon.gov
Thu May 9 11:58:00 PDT 2019

Hello SORA!

Last week's event was such a success that we've decided to make it a monthly meet-up!

Come chat, enjoy a beverage or snack of your choice, and meet your fellow SORA members in lovely downtown Salem on the second Thursday of every month.

Meet up with us!
Second Thursday of Every Month
4pm-6pm
Hopheads Brewpub and Bottle Shop
150 High St. SE
Salem, OR 97301

The next Happy Hour will be on June 13th.  In the meantime, don't forget our upcoming event on May 30th.  Check out OregonResearch.org for more info.

See you there,

[cid:image001.png at 01D5065E.4BEB6C30]Tasha Chapman
2019 SORA Communications Coordinator