[Sora] Oregon - Recognized as a Top Data-Driven State

Jerry Curry jerry.w.curry at state.or.us
Thu Oct 10 13:55:44 PDT 2019

Hello SORA folks,

In addition to the anniversary celebration later today that Tasha just sent word about, I wanted to draw your attention to a news story I've run across.

Survey names Colorado, Washington among top data-driven states (Statescoop)
https://statelibraryeclips.wordpress.com/2019/10/08/survey-names-colorado-washington-among-top-data-driven-states/

Original Statescoop story here:  https://statescoop.com/survey-names-colorado-washington-among-top-data-driven-states/
Story mentions that "Colorado, along with Minnesota, Oregon, Utah, and Washington, were recognized as the top-performing states in using these kinds of analysis to guide their programming."

Survey can be found here:  2019 Invest in What Works State Standard of Excellence.<https://2019state.results4america.org/>

Good job everyone.  A bit of recognition that we use the data we generate.

-Jerry

Jerry Curry
Reference Librarian/eClips Editor<https://statelibraryeclips.wordpress.com/>
jerry.w.curry at state.or.us<mailto:jerry.w.curry at state.or.us>