[Sora] Three Economist 4 Job Openings at the Oregon Employment Department

KRUMENAUER Gail K * OED Gail.K.KRUMENAUER at oregon.gov
Thu Oct 10 14:26:50 PDT 2019

Hello everyone,
The Oregon Employment Department is currently recruiting for three Economist 4 level positions!

The first is a job opening for our state employment economist<https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Employment-Building---OED/State-Employment-Economist--Economist-4-_REQ-22187>. This is an excellent opportunity working with data and people on complex questions related to current and future labor market issues.

The Employment Department is also hiring for a newly created Economist 4 position to help with the new Paid Family and Medical Leave Insurance Program (PFMLI). This position will be filled using a dual recruitment, as we are also looking to fill the Unemployment Insurance Economist 4. Here are the links for internal candidates<https://wd5.myworkday.com/oregon/d/inst/15$158872/9925$21202.htmld> and for external candidates<https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Employment-Building---OED/Economist-4_REQ-22351>.

Please consider applying, and circulate these vacancies to any other networks or people who might be interested!

Sincerely,

Gail Krumenauer
Senior Economic Analyst
Workforce and Economic Research
Oregon Employment Department
Phone: 503.947.1268
Mobile: 971.301.3771

Find our latest research at QualityInfo<https://www.qualityinfo.org/> and join the conversation @OEDResearch<https://twitter.com/OED_Research>.

Our Vision: An Oregon where meaningful work enables the state's diverse people and businesses to realize their full potential, creating prosperity in every community.