[Sora] Job Opening - Oregon State Hospital - Research Analyst 3 (Report Writer)

Hillier Scott SCOTT.HILLIER at dhsoha.state.or.us
Mon Oct 14 13:23:45 PDT 2019

Good Afternoon;

I would like to announce a job opening in the Data & Analysis team at Oregon State Hospital.

The open position is a Research Analyst 3 - Report Writer.

As a Report Writer at OSH you will be using software such as SAP Crystal Reports, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft Visual Studio to extract data from system tables in order to create a variety of end-user reports (generally data reports) that OSH staff might use to monitor patient progress, track hospital compliance, report out on a variety of other topics to improve the patient experience at OSH. As a member of the Report Writing Team, you will work with Business Analysts, end-users and other staff to identify report requirements; then based on the identified requirements, work independently to develop a report that meets the needs of the customer.

If you, or anyone you know, might be interested and are an internal applicant, please use your current Workday account and search for REQ-23467 in the Find Jobs search field.

If you, or anyone you know, might be interested and are an external applicant, please follow the link below.

LINK TO THE EXTERNAL APPLICATION:
https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Oregon-State-Hospital--Salem---OHA/Report-Writer_REQ-23467

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

Thank you.

Scott Hillier, MPA
Chief Analyst
OREGON HEALTH AUTHORITY