[Sora] IRB

REXFORD Annie annie.rexford at state.or.us
Wed Apr 29 10:04:33 PDT 2020

Hi All!

Thanks for the speedy responses! I will be reaching out to at least the Public Health Division at OHA.

Cheers,
Annie

Annie Rexford-Boren
CJ Research Coordinator | DPSST
https://okb.oregon.gov<https://okb.oregon.gov/>

"Learning is not attained by chance. It must be sought for with ardor and attended with diligence." - Abigail Adams