[Sora] Reminder: SORA Member Survey

Hannah Osinga sora at oregonresearch.org
Sun Mar 29 14:29:57 PDT 2020

Greetings SORA Members:

I hope that you’re doing well!

Although gatherings are postponed until the coronavirus health crisis is under control, the executive committee is still putting together a program for you this year.

If you haven’t had a chance to respond to our annual member survey <https://dcbs.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_a5KA0QXKEyg14JT>, please do so by Friday 4/3.

Take care,

Hannah Osinga
2020 SORA Chair