[Sora] SORA Event - Save the Date

Allen C Molina Allen.C.Molina at state.or.us
Wed Apr 14 16:25:50 PDT 2021

Hi SORA!

Upcoming event - Data Value
You are all invited to come to our next virtual event on Thursday April 29th at 3-4pm via Zoom (link to follow). We will have speakers talking about the value data provides our projects and decision making. We will be hearing from Tasha Chapman and Aaron Corvin who will be discussing how OSHA and others have used COVID data over the last year. We will also be hearing from Hannah Osinga and Allen Molina on why data-driven decision making is so important to the work we all do. If you have any questions, but aren't able to make the event, feel free to contact the SORA executive committee at sora at oregonresearch.org<mailto:sora at oregonresearch.org>.

2021 executive committee recruitment
Are you passionate about SORA's mission and work? Please considering joining the Executive Committee! The commitment is to attend hour-long monthly meetings and to help plan at least one event. You can be elected into an officer position, e.g. secretary, communications coordinator, etc. or just serve in a general position. If you're interested in it, or would like to learn more, please contact Hannah Osinga at hanosi at saif.com<mailto:hanosi at saif.com>.

We look forward to seeing you on Thursday the 29th!

[cid:image001.png at 01D7314A.D4B5E3B0]Allen C. Molina, PhD
2020 SORA Vice-Chair