[Sora] Tableau embedded in website?

SRINIVASAN Kate * HCS Kate.Srinivasan at oregon.gov
Wed Apr 28 14:21:38 PDT 2021

Hi all,

Looking for an example of any agency embedding Tableau dashboards into its website. We're running into issues with embedding it into the Sharepoint website designer, and are looking for agencies that have successfully navigated this already. Reach out to me if that's you and can you send a link to your embedded dashboards?

Otherwise, if you're just linking to Tableau Public from your website, what have you done that you liked and are there any pitfalls you're specifically avoiding? We're in the midst of OHCS's very first Research & Data webpage design, and Tableau is not the only software we use but is one of the main ones we want to be able to feature.

So if you think your team has a great data & research page going on, you like the design of it and it features dashboards and maps, send along a link as well, we wouldn't mind taking a look to get some ideas! Or maybe SORA can even sponsor an online event to look at great research websites across the State??? :)

Thank you,

"And once you realize that you can do something, it would be difficult to live with yourself if you didn't do it." -James Baldwin

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D73C39.CC4D4F20]Kate Srinivasan
Senior Research Analyst
Oregon Housing & Community Services
725 Summer St NE, Suite B | Salem, OR 97301
Cell: 503-383-6242 | Office: 503-986-5468