[Sora] FW: Registration now open for online classes with WUSS

CHAPMAN Tasha L * DCBS Tasha.L.Chapman at oregon.gov
Tue Oct 19 10:22:13 PDT 2021

The latest set of online classes available through Western Users of SAS Software is now open for registration.  There are SAS classes, as well as Python, R, CDISC, Survey Design, Public Use Datasets and more.  Check out the full roster at WUSS.org.

WUSS is also offering scholarships for one free class.  All are welcome to apply at wuss.org.

Tasha

Tasha Chapman
Senior Research Analyst
Oregon Department of Consumer and Business Services
Tasha.L.Chapman at Oregon.gov<mailto:Tasha.L.Chapman at Oregon.gov>
(503) 428-2879

[DCBS-logo-blue]